Does anyone else have issues with their usernames for stuff or is it just me?
I get so fed up with my screen names on the internet. I'll make one and then after a while I'll hate it. But with most stuff, like DA, YouTube, forums etc, you can't change it once you have it unless you make a new account. Which is a pain in the rear because you have to re add all your subscriber stuff, some favourites, organise your channel or upload deviations and add all the people on your watchlist again....ugh.
But I don't like a lot of my UN's anymore. I'm never very good at sticking to liking one thing. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But I always want a different username. The problem is that I can't think of better ones. Lucidemonica is all I know. I mean, I use Pandemonium on Everything Dragon but I hardly post on there any more. The only things I use frequently are DA, YouTube and Blogger. And my DA name is the one that I dislike the most. Luciferspet. Blegh. Hate it. But I made it when I was about twelve or thirteen or something.
Now of course I'm older and infinitely cooler ;p
meh. I guess I'll just stick with what I've got. Luci is as much a part of my life as myself. She's practically a second self. She's the front I put up so much online because she's everything I want to be; she's smart, dryly humorous, tough, kickass, stunningly gorgeous in the way that only the Demon-kyn can be. She is to me the epitome of what I could be if I simply pushed myself to the limit. I've never understood why I gave her so many brothers though. And made her the youngest sibling. Maybe it's some unconscious desire to not be the eldest and most relied upon. Meh.
PSYCHOANALYSIS FTW
In the meantime, I need video ideas. Music videos, AMV's, fan trailers, random crap, song-slideshows....anything you want that doesn't require footage of me talking and stuff. Cause my camera mic is fucked. Hopefully I'll get an actual video camera for my birthday. Huzzah!
Dewa mata!
Sam.
I agree, changing user n's would be cool
ReplyDelete