Monday, 8 June 2009

Repo & Fanfic

Yayzorz.

On Saturday, I stayed up till 2am writing a slightly lemony Max Ride crackfic that started out as me having a rant with Max and Fang because I was deliriously bored.

Then I wrote the semi-lemon

Lemon slice

Lemon juice

Thing

Anyways, I'm working on a new chapter, cause crackfic is fun when you can't be bothered to write proper fanfic and want to make people giggle anyway.

CRC is going well - muchos reviews, almost 200 I think.

I WATCHED REPO ON SUNDAY

IT IS SO FULL OF WIN

With the thing and the organs and the singing and the goth-ness and the graverobber and the dying and the coolness

AWESOME. TIMES PIE.

Yes, that kind of pie.

I'm strange.

On another note - I'm beginning to not like the username I've had for so many things for so long.

Yeah, you know, the penname? Luci de Monica? Yeah. I wish I didn't have it. Because...well....I dunno, it just bugs me now, you know?

But I can't think what to change it to.

I'll ask my reviewers next chapter.

Speaking of reviewers. DAMMIT YOU GUYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE A/N's WOULDYA? I put questions and news and stuff in there. They're important. I always read them. You should too.

Anyways, if they answer the question, there may be a fanfic blog appearing.

Oh yeah; Levi, I was browsing MR fanfics the other day and your one came up (the one with the cookies and stuff?) I went: 'oh, squee, that's Levis fanfic! yayz!'

Sam.

Who will not be staying up until midnight again.

Also; I drew Sexy!Max last night to go with my crackfic.

I shall scan at somepoint

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I still remember when I wrote that fanfic. Gosh, I haven't done anything with FF and FP in, like, FOREVZARZ.

    Yes. Forevzarz.

    I so wanna watch Repo. It sounds awesome. =/

    ReplyDelete