Okaaay.
Yeah, double post. I only just read through the comments you guys have left. I forgot to change my alert thingy to my hotmail address. Now I shall know when you comment me MUAHAAHAHAH!
So, now that I have, I am COMPELLED BY THE POWER OF CEILING CAT to say hi to Lexi!
LEXI. Hallo!
This is a reply all smushed up to what I probably would have said had I actually remembered to set comment alerts up.
OMGAzumangaDaioh FELLOWFAN yaywin REPO IS AWESOME. Haruhi is made of win.
Therefore:
Hello and greetings.
-glompage-
((This is why we can't have nice things, Sam, because you're a crazy white chick))
oh, shush you.
Double brackets = someone from my subconscious scary-land talking. One of several people:
Lio
Nova
Luci
Any character I ever made ever. But usually the first three.
Remember Lio, anyone? the Lesser Imp of Brussels Sprouts?
No?
Nevermind.
ROZEN MAIDEN TIME GAIZ
Sam.
On a side note, I do believe that Megan could class as moe if she weren't so...uhm.....violent? Cause she's clumsy, cute, wears glasses, has a chest that could match up to Mikurus....but her personality is a combination of Konata and Kagime
In my opinion.
Anyways. I'll stop poisoning the interwebs with my crazy OH WAIT NOT YET
Me an' Connor sabotaged Simons IT work by typing random internet memes, anime junk and 4chan stuff. Y'know:
~desu
it is delicious cake, you must eat it
DO NOT TALK ABOUT /b/
if one sees a lion one must get in the car
shoop da woop
milhouse is not a meme
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA
Long cat is long
Speaking of which:
THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS. and possibly slow your pc down.
BEHOLD! The glory of LONGCAT:
Orrrr not.
Blogger has a grudge against the glory of long cat. Who is really really F*cking long
Oh well.
Catch you guys later
Sam ~desu
Goddammit, I need to watch Rozen Maiden so I can legitametly use that joke!
No comments:
Post a Comment