Saturday, 30 May 2009

Did some kind of bomb hit?

No, I just decided to clean my room.

It always gets worse before it gets anywhere near better. I'm gonna post this really quick, so I can finish up on laptop stuff for a while and tidy some more before I got to bed.

Hah, there's junk of my floor, on the ladder to my bed, over my desk, on my cupboards...and that's just the stuff that I'm tidying now.

After sorting out my junk, I have to sort out other stuff, like reorganise my books and sort out clothes and jewelry and all kinds of stuff.

Sam.

Oh yes, hopefully I will be getting a tablet soon, and possibly a webcam as well. If I get a webcam, I will most likely attempt to make videos that are made of mostly fail, I should imagine.

I want a video camera :(

Or at the very least a decent camera.


Signing off again.

Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment