Have you ever just grabbed a drink from the fridge, drunk half of it and THEN looked at the label? No? Yes? Well, I just did. Major oops, cause what I thought was D&B light was ACTUALLY Ben Shaws Bitter Shandy.
Instead of a fizzy drink slightly healthier than coke, I drank a can of part alcoholic beverageness. Fail. So what did I do? I drank the rest of it - hey, I like shandy! Then I realised that I couldn't exactly leave the can in my room like I usually do, or throw it in my bin - someone would realise and I'd get told off.
So, in all my wisdom I...threw the can out of the window. I aimed for some bushes but it hit the roof of my dads car and bounced off. Total OHSHIT moment. So, I went down and, under the pretense of throwing away the papers that hadn't been delivered, managed to pick it up and put in the bin that will collected either tonight or tomorrow.
PERFECT CRIME!
Hopefully my mum won't notice that there's one less can of her shandy in the fridge....O.o
Sam.
I AM NOT DRUNK, by the way. DONT SAY A WORD
Haha, that's hilarious. XD
ReplyDeleteOne time my dad had left a beer in the freezer, and it exploded because he forgot about it. So for about a straight week, our ice tasted really funny. We didn't know why it did, either.
Then we realized and were like, "Oops."
It made our drinks taste terrible, though. So I wouldn't suggest trying it. =/