I. Am. A. Repo. Junkie.
first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
GIMME MOAAARRRRR.
Anyways. I discovered this wonderful fact after this happened:
I was getting all 'eguughigh' just sitting in my room doing nothing but look at fanfic, go on DA and listen to Repo! songs.
So I went out (supposedly to take photos)
There were lots of people at South Hill. Do not want.
So after a while I went to the park-in-the-woods-that-isnt-really-in-the-woods-but-oh-well. I was on the swings, listening to Repo over and over again. I was singing at some point, and I think I creeped out these two guys who were playing basketball there. Probably when I was singing 21st century cure and did the whole 'it's my job to steal and rob...GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEESSSS!' thing. lawl.
Then I realised I was twitching out over Repo and went home listening to Draconian and that opening song from Lucky Star.
But I am still addicted to Repo!
And also to Grilotastic fanfics.
Oh! Made up quote that someone needs to make a banner/icon for:
"Being a Grilo fan means thinking that Zydrate Anatomy = Best. First. Date. EVER"
Indeed it does.
Wouldn't it be cool to have the 'GRAAAAVESSS!' part of 21st century cure as your ringtone? You'd just be sitting on the bus or something and then you get a call. Instead of Nokia's trademark ringtone you make all the other people jump when the phone goes 'GRAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEESSS!'
Am I the only one who thinks that would be made of win?
Probably.
Also: I am goth today. And was yesterday. It is fun to dress like this. I need more skirts though. And some black shorts so I can be a summer!goth and have freakin' pockets. Or maybe I should just not be goth at all. I dunno..
On another note; I found my halloween makeup and used it for a MYOWNFACEFUCKYES photoshoot with my new camera. It was pretty fun. I might post some of the pics, I might not. Probably not though. There is a before and after version of one on my DeviantArt though.
Why am I feeling so bored?
There are 23 Guitar Hero fanfics. Go to ff.net, look under games where guitar hero is listed and then see the number in brackets confirm this.
Still no runemarks fanfic.
Goddammit, back to my other fandoms then.
Hmmm, I never listed which fandoms I read, did I? INFLICTION TIME.
I read:
Maximum Ride
Labyrinth
Twilight (rarely, though)
Tithe
Repo! The Genetic Opera
Yeah, that's my fangirlishness about fanfic broken down so that you can ridicule me later in life.
Fuck it, I'm going to go and re-read Grilo fics until someone posts something new.
What, you didn't think I was actually going to write stuff for myself did you?
side note: in Zydrate Anatomy, how many of the Z-addicts do you think became Z-addicts simply because they wanted Graverobber to put a gun against their anatomy? (Innuendo entirely intentional)
10/9
REPOJOKEREPOJOKREPOJOKEREPOJOKE!
I downloaded Bloodsuckers last night. FINALLY, I HAVE IT. It's a really great film. All about people who hunt evil space vampires. There's blood, gore, violence and vampire mind sex.
Ponder that whilst I dissappear leaving you with all this weirdness.
GOODBYE
-attempts graverobbers backofatruck swirly hand bow-
-fails-
Sam
That's it. I'm watching Repo. I will go to the ENDS OF THE EARTH to find it.
ReplyDeleteAnd vampire mind sex? Strangely, I have the feeling that the image in my head of two vampire brains on top of each other IS NOT what vampire mind sex is.
I don't think I even want to know...
Oh Repo. I do love you. Who does not love Repo? I keep trying to spell it "Reop". sigh.
ReplyDelete