Friday, 23 October 2009

Velociraptors are cool

That has nothing to do with anything.

Meh. It's half term! Starting next week! I have to go in on Monday for History and on Thursday for ICT! Huzzah!

In other news, videos from my birthday are up on youtube now.

My account: http://www.youtube.com/user/lucidemonica

I'm supposedly going to be doing a vlog every day in NaNo as well as writing a serious novel and a silly one for writers block. And continuing with school work, homework, revision, coursework etc.

I should seriously stop trying to do so much at once. Seriously.

Weeeell anyway, today sucked after school. I was meant to have netball and was already resigned to being the only year 11 there (the others weren't coming and Megan's in Ireland). But then I'd been there for over a quarter of an hour and no one else had showed up so I went to get changed back and go home. Then miss shows up and goes 'oh sorry, there's no netball, I told the year tens and all the year nines are in Spain.' Yeah. Thanks for letting the year elevens know. Just because there are hardly any of us that go....it would've been nice to know. So then I had to cycle home on my own.

But I'm not that angry any more. I can't really be when I'm excited for NaNo, have MCR playing and Victor the cuddly Velociraptor toy sitting on my desk looking at me all cutely.

So yeah.

See ya.

(I haven't died I promise, I'm still a blogging person. I just take long unexplained absences because when I announce I'm going to do something I usually wind up not doing it. fail)

No comments:

Post a Comment