Tuesday, 5 October 2010

So yeah

When do I ever keep internet promises? Never, so that's why I'm not exactly promising to post more regularly. More like, 'I'll put the blogger link in my bookmarks bar and maybe click it every now and then instead of NEVER'.

Also, hi again Levi. I suck. I haven't read anyone's blogs in forever, mostly cause I never click follow cause I'm lame and also people deleted/stopped updating. So meh.

College is made of epic win so far. Lots and lots of pretty drawings. I'll try and take photo's to upload soon. I actually have to leave to go to college soon, so I really shouldn't be blogging.

I have Alex's hat, heheh. He left it here yesterday by accident.

OH BTW YOU GUYZ, I'm 17 now. Woop woop. I had a driving lesson yesterday and I DROVE A FREAKIN' CAR. Omg. I stalled it, like, twice. And I nearly drove into an oncoming vehicle. I AM SO RESPONSIBLE.

I got some epic presents, mainly from my sister: Zombie Survival Guide, Soylent Green and How To Survive A Horror Movie. My brother got me a Dragonology game for DS but when I was playing it last night my battery died and I can't find my charger. Boooo.

Imma stop now cause I really should leave. I won't forget my ID card like I did yesterday cause it's in my bag now. Yay! Also that's twice now I've forgotten it and it costs £2 for a temporary one, which sucks.

Might post more later, but BFN.

I MAKE NO PROMISES

No comments:

Post a Comment