First order of business.
Went to Simons with Alex and Megan today. It was pretty awesome. We watched a Death Note movie in Japanese with English subtitles. It was really good, and true to the manga, which I liked. The only issue is that dramatic anime/manga shots don't work too well in live action movies, and some of the camera work was a little dodgy. But the acting was good, the render of Ryuk was amazing and for a live action film of a manga, it was pretty damn awesome.
Second.
Apple. Gah! Simon has and Apple Mac of awesome and I want it. But I am poor and have no room in my room for such a thing, so. I will have to remain in jealous awe until I move out. Which won't be for a while.
Third.
Tablets. Graphics ones. I have a link to where I can buy one on Amazon, so I will hopefully get one before the summer holidays. I think I can manage that.
Nose pressure. For some reason there is pressure in my nose that is not nice. It's most likely my sinuses again, since I just had a cold recently.
Moooving on. I also need a new actual camera and a webcam or a video camera. All three would be nice.
Ah yes. I also ordered my free proof copy from CreateSpace today. Yay! It'll be here by, like, June 26. Dammit, I wanted to have time to buy an actual copy for a certain someone by June freaking 7th. Damn you international shipping.
Also damn my lack of a debit card of any kind. I need to buy more books and CDs and order tablets from Amazon but I CANT because I lack any means of internet banking other than just looking at the pretty numbers on my online bank account. MADE OF SUCK AND FAIL.
Tomorrow I will be thoroughly cleaning my room. And I mean thoroughly. That means getting a huge bag or box, and putting all my old junk that I don't want in it, and giving it to charity, because it's the kind of junk that ebay will NEVER WANT. Ever.
So yeah. That's what's going on with me at the moment.
Sam.
Sounds like you've got too much to buy and not enough money. =/
ReplyDeleteGlad u liked the film, not sure what u thought.
ReplyDeletePrioritize your spending! And go girl, break that shoe buying stereotype!