Saturday, 25 July 2009

Gahomgsummmer I MUST DO THINGS!!

So. I must update more. I have a summer full of days in which I shall do NOTHING. So I shall try and blog.

MY WACOM IS HERE. It has been for the past week actually. See what happens when I don't blog? Noone knows about the unimportant stuff in my life anymore!

Anyhow, I'm getting used to it. It's so nice to not go to bed with a painful wrist anymore. I love it to death. It's all shiny and white and....I'll be quiet now.

Gah, I'm still watching the first season of Nanoha. I'm being sloooow with anime for some reason. I'm still reading Yotsuba& and Death Note too. But I'm going to try and make a big dent in my list of anime over the holidays so that...well, so that I get more jokes and have less to distract me next year.

What else?

I'm cleaning my room again. I do that when I'm bored.

Hold on guys. Dinner. BRB

LAWL.

K. Is back now.

Moving on, I love Voltaire again. Must....buy.....CDs...

I was up late last night not only writing but getting distracted by anime merchandise sites. SO MUCH STUFF >.<

Like: Hell Girl necklaces, bags and straw dolls (If you watch the show you'd know why that makes me squeal like a twitard meeting Robert Failson.) Also: Rozen Maiden Rosa Mystica earrings and ring replica. I want the replica ring. It's gold and shiny and squealllllly!!

Yeah. Moving on. I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

Oh yes; Whirled. I was on it all day for the past two days. I've got lots of new friends, trophies and moneys. I made a static avatar, a sign supporting statics (as a lame counter to all of the mean signs hating on them. C'mon! Peace between animation and static, you guys! Statics are avatars too!) I also made some Rozen Maiden dolls and a doll of Amane Misa. By cheating, finding pictures of dolls of them on a site and then making the b/g transparent on photoshop.

Back to Voltaire, methinks. If I ever change my mind about spawning AND learn the guitar then this song is what I shall sing them to sleep with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fDlJsYr0sY

It's called Goodnight Daemonslayer. It's awesome. I would want any potential hellspawn to take it's values to heart. You guys know I only want spawn to make them corrupted yet awesome members of society like me. They would turn out to be anime loving, music obsessed, slightly cynical, crazy individual types that would only make friends with others the same (i.e. Megan's imaginary hellspawn). This is why I would make a terrible mother. Also, most small children I know are brats. Read; my siblings. Also, small children don't like me. Read; Megan's BABY brother tried to shut me out of her house. I can't make them laugh by randomly pulling faces. I don't do smalls. They hate me, I'm uncomfortable around them. It's a good trade off.

I'll stop creeping people out now.

I have a thing for violins, I believe. Any music with violins in I will instinctively try and love. I love violin classical pieces (Like The Devils Trill). I like techno/club music if there are violins in. I am obsessed with Voltaire.

I GOT A PAYCHECK TODAY. From my CreateSpace sales. How awesome? $32.67 I think. How much is that in my money? No clue. But it's money and it'll pay for a Voltaire CD. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant. So bad. Almost Human is out of stock, sadly. I can get the others though. Still trying to decide which I'm lusting after more. Then and Again is a serious album but it has Goodnight Daemonslayer on it. Ooky Spooky has a lot of my favourite songs on but The Devils Bris has When You're Evil, which is the song that got me into Voltaire in the first place. Boo Hoo has a lot of good songs as well, like Future Ex Girlfriend and See You In Hell. I don't really want Banned On Vulcan, cause that's just his Star Trek songs which, while hilarious (look up The Sexy Data Tango and USS Make Shit Up) aren't my favourites. I want Almost Human cause it's adorable, plus the cover has a shirtless, bewinged, shot through with arrows Voltaire and it is by far the sexiest of his album covers.

I should get Ooky Spooky. Reggae Mortis is on there, along with Land of the Dead, Dead, Stuck With You, Cannibal Buffet and a bunch of others/


WAIT. The new album! The Bottom Of The Sea! Has Death Death (Devil Devil Devil Devil Evil Evil Evil Evil) Song and pirate-y songs.

CHOIIIICCCEEE.

I think I'll get Ooky Spooky First.

See ya. I'll be quiet now and write my novel. Or mess around. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. I F$#%ING LOVE VOLTAIRE.

    I just found his music last week, actually, and since then I've been addicted to him. x.x

    OH HELL. I have to listen to him some more now.

    My parents are going to think I've gone crazy when they hear me singing Hell in a Handbasket. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, if I go to hell I will be singing that song. Heck, if I go to heaven I will too. Not that they exist. It would sure annoy God though, if I started singing that song by the pearly gates though ;p

    ReplyDelete