And I just found out it's my brothers birthday tomorrow.
I suck.
I do have a present and card for him. I just forgot when his birthday actually was.
I've been practicing singing in Japanese. I'm getting good at the pronunciations. Now I just have to learn how to read kanji/hiragana/katakana
In other words - actual Japanese, not romaji.
I'm such a freak. Megan is now referred to as Megan-chan, I say ohayho not hello.
WANNABEEEEE
Anyways. What was I talking about?
I need to update the JulNoWriMo thing after this post - I'm at over 10,000 words.
I went shopping on Saturday - I now have £40.00 sandals and a £20.00 dress. OMGWTFBBQ. That's a lot. I also got a replacement for the flesh-colour pencil I lost and coloured part of my drawing with it. One of the drawings I did using reference, I might add. Reference is win. I will use it more.
I need to buy that graphics tablet already. I have the money, I just haven't gotten around to it. I need to update links on my sidebar thingy. I need to let you guys see my singsnap profile
:3
Then you can hear my voice omgforrealz.
I guess I'll see y'all later.
Sam.
Yes please, We like your singing =)
ReplyDelete