So, I helped out at the Birch Hill fete today. We ran the bottle tombola, I got to look around my old school, I ate some delicious apple cake, shared cotton candy with Alex, joined up to do linedancing on a Friday night aaaand some other stuff.
Lame summary is lame.
I had the last clarinet choir of this term today. We did sight reading for fun. We played a version of the drunken sailor at about a million miles an hour. I could do....some of it. We also played two different samba pieces (I know, samba on the clarinet, wtf, right?). The second one was easier. THEN we payed The Magic Flute. Do you know it? You should. I was on part four, which was actually surprisingly fun and easy. I pity the people playing part one with Ed (who is leaving, now, so we're all screwed next term). It's fast but fun. I think those are the pieces were going to learn next term. That should be interesting.
I'm gonna try and practice loads over the summer. Firstly so that I can pass my Grade 5 exam at Christmas and secondly so that I fail less at hard pieces.
Anyhow. Apple cake. It's like apple crumble but in cake form. I LOVES IT.
I'm going shopping tomorrow. I want to get skirts and shorts and dresses and sandals and tops and a new flesh coloured pencil cause I lost mine and a new watch cause mine broke twice.
Oh yeah, at the fete I got a bunch of stuff. I got about 8 CDs (Billy Talent, Bowling For Soup, Taking Back Sunday, Hellogoodye, Yellowcard, From First To Last, Rooster and a two CD album that's like the rock version of the Now! Cds.) and Final Fantasy; Advent Children on DVD. For a fiver. WIN.
My sister has annoyed me. She found out about me and mother joining line dancing and was like 'I WANNA GO TOO!'
This is why I can't have nice things.
I wanted a dorky thing to do by myself. Now she's coming. I don't know why but her instantly wanting to do it just pissed me off for some reason. Grrr. The only thing to do is be better than her. But it's going to make it suck cause the whole time I'll have to be perfect cause if I do it wrong I GURANTEE you she'll rub it in my face. If I can't do something she can she just rubs it in. I'm fairly sure that I don't do that to her.
GODDAMMIT.
I have to go write now. Must....reach....target....and....go further....must....stay ahead......arrghghggh.
I just wanna watch anime. -pout-
I did some pretty good sketches today. I did two and used some poses on DeviantArt to reference them from. The first came out better than the second. My art is so much better if I have reference.
Seeya laters.
Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment